It is the policy of Vigor Life to respect your privacy, and the privacy of all visitors to our Web sites. This policy statement has been established to help you understand our commitment to protecting your privacy, and the steps we take to ensure it.
Vigor Life collects certain Personal Information, or information that could be used to identify you, such as names, addresses, telephone/fax numbers, or email addresses, when that information is voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed to anyone outside Vigor Life, our service providers, or as otherwise required or permitted by law. We use this information to answer your requests for information or to better understand and respond to your needs. We never share the information collected at www.vigorlife.ch with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Vigor Life may use your personal information to generate Aggregated Information that does not allow you to be personally identified or contacted. Aggregated Information shows user activity as a whole rather than on an individual basis and may be used by Vigor Life to provide insight on the usage of the services. For example, we might compile personal information in order to determine the percentage of users that live in a particular geographic area.
Vigor Life does not use tracking technology ("cookies") on this site.
Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using this site. Vigor Life’s sites are not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable data from any person we know to be under the age of 18.
The Company recognizes that your privacy is important to you. Vigor Life employs security measures, such as those described below, in order to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information under our control.
Technical measures to protect your privacy include, in many instances, the use of passwords and the support of encryption technology in order to ensure the privacy and integrity of your Personal Information, and the secure disposal of Personal Information after it is no longer needed for any business purpose. It is important to recognize, however, that no security measures are perfect, and no transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
You should take precautions in choosing the information you send to us via email and in keeping your password confidential. You will be solely responsible for all uses of your password, even if such uses were not authorized by you. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password, you are responsible for contacting us to request deactivation of your password.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of any personal information you provide to us online. If you would like to update or review the personal information we may have on file for you, please email your request at [email protected]. To assist us in properly updating our files, please include your old and new personal information in your request.
You are advised to review this page regularly for any changes.
Thank you for visiting Vigor Life’s Web site. The content, arrangement and layout of this site, including, but not limited to, the trademarks and text, are proprietary to Vigor Life, and should not be copied, imitated, reproduced, displayed, distributed, or transmitted without the express permission of Vigor Life. Any unauthorized use of the content, arrangement or layout of the site, or the trademarks found in the site may violate civil or criminal laws, including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark laws.
The information provided in this web site may not be construed as medical advice. It is merely for educational purposes and its accuracy is not guaranteed. Please consult with your physician or other medical care provider regarding any healthcare questions you may have.
INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Terms and Conditions
Your total satisfaction is our goal. We are committed to providing you with quality products and outstanding customer service. Should our merchandise or service ever fail to meet your expectations, please call our Customer Service department.
We accept unopened, resalable merchandise that is in its original condition provided it was purchased in the last 30 days.
Any claims for shortage or damage must be made within 10 days of receipt of goods. All returns require a Return Authorization Number from Customer Service, so please call us at 800-692-9400 (press 1).
Credit terms are available to qualified commercial accounts, subject to receipt and approval of a completed Vigor Life application form. Our terms are Net 30 days from the date of invoice. Discounts or other deductions are not allowed without prior approval. Credit accounts who prefer to pay by statement rather than by invoice are asked to remit account balance in full by the 10th of the month following statement date. In the event a customer fails to pay their bill the customer agrees to pay all reasonable costs of collection, including attorney’s fees, associated with past due balances. Credit applications may be requested from your customer service representative.
or further consideration, the undersigned personally guarantees the full performance and compliance by the applicant of all terms and conditions of this credit agreement. In addition, the undersigned also personally guarantees to pay any indebtedness owed to Vigor Life, that may occur as a result of unpaid invoices.
WHEREAS, Vigor Life values its customers and desires to avoid any and all misunderstandings between them and itself regarding the terms and obligations of orders by its customers; and WHEREAS, specific acknowledgement of agreement to these terms and obligations should eliminate potential future problems in this regard.
WHEREFORE, Vigor Life and the undersigned (hereinafter the “Customer”) do hereby agree as follows:
(1) Full payment for each order placed by the Customer or its agents are due within 30 calendar days after the date of the invoice and balances due after said 30th day are PAST DUE. No interest shall accrue during the first 30 days (Net 30 days). A $25.00 fee will be charged for NSF checks.
(2) All past due balances shall incur and customer agrees to pay a finance charge of 1ó% per month on the unpaid balance or portion thereof from and after the invoice date until the unpaid balance is paid in full. This rate equals an 18% ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE.
(3) Any discrepancies, shortages, claims, or incorrect shipments shall be reported to Vigor Life IMMEDIATELY upon receipt, and in no event, later than 5 calendar days after said receipt. Vigor Life shall be responsible for curing said discrepancies only if notified within said 5 calendar day period.
(4) Customer complaints: Errors, omissions, or mistakes made by Vigor Life will be corrected by Vigor Life. We will replace the order or give credit for what has been invoiced and returned to Vigor Life. No credits will be made until the proper authorization has been given by Vigor Life management. Credit will be given at that time for the unopened portion of the original order. Vigor Life shall have no further liability for errors or omissions other than replacement value. In any case, the legal and/or financial liability for errors, omissions, or mistakes by Vigor Life shall never exceed the invoice of the order involved.
(5) The person executing this agreement as the Customer represents and warrants that he or she is authorized and empowered to execute this agreement on behalf of or as agent of the Customer.
(6) If any legal action is instituted to enforce any provision of this agreement between parties, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its attorney’s fees, costs and reasonable expenses incurred in such action.
VDTP have been tested and shown to withstand the extreme temperatures that they potentially may be exposed to during a normal shipping cycle, even without gel-ice packs or refrigeration. Our VDTP label claims are guaranteed through the date of expiration when our products are stored according to label instructions upon receipt of the product. Please note that the gel-ice packs absorb heat during shipping and they may be warm or hot upon arrival. This is normal.